Dentistry While You Sleep – Stress Free!
- Do you feel nervous about visiting the dentist while waiting in the reception area of the dental practice?
- Do you feel slight uneasiness and tension the evening before your dental visit, which makes you cancel your dental appointment?
- Have you had a previous dental experience that was unpleasant?
- Does the thought of having a dental injection make you feel physically ill and tense?
- Do you feel embarrassed that the dentist will say you have the worst mouth they have ever seen?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then you are not alone. It is estimated that 10-20% of Australians suffer from the fear of going to the dentist. We at Aspendale Gardens Dental Care understand that this is a very real fear and can stop you from getting the dental treatment you need and deserve to create and maintain a healthy mouth. This is why we are excited to introduce dental sedation at our practice. You can now get your work done in a clean, safe environment while you sleep.